Home Forums COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BCS – A) Question: (BCS – 4A)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I totally agree with you. Restlessness affects our communications, It effects out thinking and presenting abilities. As science also says a human needs at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep to function properly. If we don’t sleep enough we feel tired and can’t do things in a professional way. A proper sleep is of great importance, our mind gets rid of toxics during sleep and our body is also repaid during sleep. I also face the same issue if I don’t get enough sleep.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with you totally, it’s our mental situation which helps us in communicating professionally. When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t allow us to talk in a professional manner. Our body language, decision making skills etc. all are associated with our mind’s capability. So when we do not get enough sleep, we lack in professionalism and in many other aspects.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sleep is a vital, often neglected, component of every person’s overall health and well-being. Sleep is important because it enables the body to repair and be fit and ready for another day. Getting adequate rest may also help prevent excess weight gain, heart disease, and increased illness duration. Studies have shown that people after a deprived sleep have weak performance in verbal fluency as well as in concentration and focus.Secondly, one can not focus properly without having enough sleep as good sleep is important for fresh mind. Without concentration one can not deliver his/her message properly to receiver or as a receiver one might not understand what the communicator is trying to convey

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you see,it’s hard for everyone to convey their plans to others in a well disposed/respectable way having limited quantity or no rest on the grounds that our body needs that energy to work appropriately which we get from a quality rest.

Also, it relies on an individual excessively that in the event that he has the capacity to deal with such circumstances, he can convey well in light of the fact that for certain people, 1 day having no rest has no impact on them except for other people, it might presumably impact them.

Concerning me, there were very ordinarily that I have experienced such a circumstance. Once in a while I can figure out how to impart well and now and then I can’t

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.