Home Forums COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BCS – A) Question: (BCS – 4A)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

It’s really difficult for me to communicate in an amicable and professional manner when I don’t have enough sleep. I just wanna know if I’m the only one who has this problem? Anybody who can share their personal experience? Will be glad to know for my personal consolation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,it’s right to difficult to communicate in professional manner when I don’t have enough sleep.
    But i have no experience about it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, I agree with u, it’s also difficult to communicate in an amicable and professional manner when I am tired. I think most people want to avoid conflict and potentially stressful situations this is human nature.
    People often find it easier to avoid communicating something that they think is going to be controversial or bad, putting off the communication and letting the situation fester. People tend to look at emotions as being positive or negative. Happiness is positive and therefore sadness must be negative, calmness is positive whereas stress and anxiety and sleepy mood are negative.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah definitely, it’s our state of mind which helps us in communicating professionally. When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t allow us to talk in a professional manner. Our body language, decision making skills etc. all are associated with our mind’s capability. So when we do not get enough sleep, we lack in professionalism and in many other aspects. I agree with you totally.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you see,it’s difficult for everybody to deliver their ideas to others in a friendly/presentable manner having small amount or no sleep because our body needs that energy to function properly which we get from a quality sleep.
    Moreover, it depends upon a person too that if he has the capability to handle such situations, he can communicate well because for some persons, 1 day having no sleep has no effect on them but for others it may probably effect them.

As for me, there were quite many times that i have been through such a situation. Sometimes i can manage to communicate well and sometimes I can’t.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, it’s difficult for everybody to deliver their ideas to others in a friendly/presentable manner having a small amount or no sleep because our body needs that energy to function properly which we get from a night of quality sleep. When we don’t have quiet sleep our mind doesn’t allow us to talk professionally. Our body language, decision-making skills, etc. all are associated with our mind’s capability. So when we do not get enough sleep, we lack professionalism and in many other aspects. I agree with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,it’s right to difficult to communicate in professional manner when I don’t have enough sleep. it’s difficult for everyone to deliver their many ideas to others in a friendly manner having small amount or no sleep because our mind needs that energy to function properly which we get when we sleep. I am Agree With You
    Name = Amar Ali Khan
    Registration# Sp19-bcs-016

Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all i am glad to have a platform where i can share my views about someone else problem . As far as this problem is concerned let me give you my opinion if i take my self as example less sleep doesn’t effect me at all . But if i take my friend who loves to sleep surely gonna have the problem for him in communicating with others due to less sleep . I am concluding this with a single sentence , Its all about trigger point of your body at extreme level and how do you set extreme level of your body ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,Exactly without having enough sleep its difficult to communicate in a professional way. Its difficult for everyone to deliver their message to other in a professional manner having small amount or no sleep because our body need that energy to function properly which we get through proper sleep.our body language associate with our mental situation that’s why we need proper sleep for professional communicate as well as many other aspects.i agree with you .

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you notice it’s difficult for everybody to deliver their thoughts to others in a professional manner. When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t allow us to talk professionally because our body needs the potential to work properly which we gain from a night of quality sleep.
    Our body language decision-making experiences our skills etc all are connected with our mind’s capability meanwhile we do not get complete sleep we lack in professionalism and various other perspectives. I agree with you regarding this perspective.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah of course It’s really difficult for everyone to communicate in professional manner when they don’t have enough sleep. Our body needs some energy & rest to function properly. when we tired we don’t want to talk to anyone.
    our mind control full of our body activities therefor When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t perform professionally.
    Agree…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,it’s to hard to convey in proficient way when I need more rest. it’s hard for everybody to convey their numerous plans to others in an inviting way having modest quantity or no rest in light of the fact that our brain needs that energy to work appropriately which we get when we rest. I am Agree With You.
    Regards:
    Bilal Ahmed (Sp19-bcs-007(4A))

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes , its very difficult also for me to talk with someone while I do not sleep well. I also did not experience this type of condition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mind is one organ but is dependent on several factors for it to remain fresh, active and in ever-working condition, and sleep is one them. Body, unlike machines, needs to rest so does the brain ,which control every body function from head to toe. Lack of sleep can actually deprive brain and body of their actual potential. So, proper sleep leads to a healthy brain and ultimately, proper body functions. Any disruption in sleep-routine would automatically affect brain activity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,agree with you that it’s surely important for a person having proper sleep for effective communication in a proper and professional manners to someone.
    It’s a research that a normal human being needs 6 to 7 hours sleep daily for mind relaxation.
    Whenever i didn’t pass the mark of 6 to 7 hours daily sleep as i usually did that so it’s create problem in my working properly because i mentally disturb due to lack of sleep and something like in an effective communication way in a true and professional manners to someone.So,it may create problems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As you see,it’s difficult for everybody to deliver their ideas to others in a friendly/presentable manner having small amount or no sleep because our body needs that energy to function properly which we get from a quality sleep.
    Moreover, it depends upon a person too that if he has the capability to handle such situations, he can communicate well because for some persons, 1 day having no sleep has no effect on them but for others it may probably effect them.

As for me, there were quite many times that i have been through such a situation. Sometimes i can manage to communicate well and sometimes I can’t

Anonymous
    Inactive

our Mind is a organ but this was dependent on several factors for to remain fresh, active and in everworking condition, and sleep is one them. Body, unlike machines, needs to rest so does the brain ,which control every body function from head to toe. Lack of sleep can actually deprive brain and body of their actual potential. So, proper sleep leads to a healthy brain and ultimately, proper body functions. Any disruption in sleep-routine would automatically affect brain activity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes,sleep loss has been shown to cause impairments in a number of aspects central for successful communication, ranging from poorer linguistic comprehension to alterations in speech prosody. I have studied an investigation which showed that sleep deprivation leads to changes in communicative performance during instructive tasks, while simpler word-description tasks appear resilient.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah of course It’s really difficult for everyone to communicate in professional manner when they don’t have enough sleep. Our body needs some energy & rest to function properly. when we tired we don’t want to talk to anyone.
    our mind control full of our body activities therefor When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t perform professionally.
    Agree…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I totally agree with you sir. It’s really difficult for me & I think for everyone to communicate in an amicable and professional manner when they don’t have enough sleep.
    Because everyone need to sleep at least 6to 8h in a day & also Scientific research makes clear that sleep is essential at any age. Sleep powers the mind, restores the body, and fortifies virtually every system in the body.Good sleep can maximize problem-solving skills and enhance memory. Poor sleep has been shown to impair brain function.
    I don’t have any experience about this but I have some information which I shared.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.