Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The selection of career or profession is one of the most important things of life .A right choice of career is very important .One’s success or failure in life depend on it .Gone are the days when life was so simple .With the rapid change in situations and progress in science and technology ,things have radically changed. And so ,the selection of right career at the right time has become a very tough job .I have thought long and finally decided to become a software engineer .I aspire to choose this field due to some reasons .First is I realized that I have interest in this field .Second is I want to grow in this field so that I can develop software that will not prove beneficial for me but but also play vital role in development of our country .Third is software engineering is expanding profession which means that more and more jobs are opening for this position everyday. Goals give our lives direction and focus .To achieve my goals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

After completion of my intermidiate i was little bit confused that i was thinking about two fields firstly study realated business and the secondly about software eng,and finally i reached at this result that i will choose software eng and then i choosed software eng nowadays if we look around the globe we will see that this era is technology era and everywhere we see computers has been using either in medical fields or something else.So there is a scope of computer science.getting jobs depend on luck and hardworking,IN SHA ALLAH i will try my best to support my family as well as to do something for this country(Pakistan).

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Paragraph Writing’ is closed to new replies.