Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Paragraph Writing

Write a paragraph about the career you are considering. Explain why you are choosing that career path, and how you plan to accomplish your goals.

Make sure you follow the techniques you have read in the class.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Write a paragraph about the career you are considering. Explain why you are choosing that career path, and how you plan to accomplish your goals

โ€œIt’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.”
    Career is a very important thing in oneโ€™s life. Whatever career path we choose to follow, it will impact our life greatly. So, the career which I choose for myself is to become software engine. Software engineering career is a great choice because the field is so broad and encompasses a variety of roles related to both computer applications and systems. Moreover, I personally very interested in this field.
    To achieve my goal, firstly I will make a lesson plan in which I will add what I have to study to for my specific field. Secondly, I will allocate time for each part so that every subject would get equal time. Thirdly, I would be more focused on my practical work because I would not understand theory without concentrating on my practical work. Next and final step would be implementing what I has decided to and to do hard work and be more dedicated towards my field.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Software Engineering is a field having colossal growth opportunities. With the ever-increasing progress in information technology software engineering has become a significant field.

Main Menu for You ๐Ÿ‘‡
    ๐Ÿ“– Notes for SSC&HSSC
    ๐Ÿ“ฐ Latest Education News
    ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ Toppers’ Interviews
    ๐Ÿ–Š๏ธ Learn Paper Attemping
    Scope of Software Engineering in Pakistan: Jobs, Salary, Admission
    HomeScope of Software Engineering
    Scope of Software Engineering in Pakistan: Jobs, Salary, Admission
    SHARE:
    0 Comments Top Study World Staff August 30, 2019

Table of Content
    What is Software Engineering and What Do Software Engineer Do?
    What Are the Required Skills in Software Engineering?
    What are the Career Prospects of Software Engineering?
    Lead Software Engineer:
    Quality Assurance Tester:
    Game Developer:
    Software Researcher:
    What Are the Important Points To Be a Software Engineer?
    Interests
    Academic Requirement:
    Working Hours:
    Place of work:
    Obstacles:
    What are Software Engineer Salaries in Pakistan?
    What is the Future of Software Engineering Jobs in Pakistan?
    What are the Universities in Pakistan Offering Admissions in Software Engineering?
    What is the Trend of Software Engineering in Pakistan?

Written by: Mohammad Abdullah Humayun

In this article, you will know:
    What is Software Engineering
    Jobs of Software Engineering in Pakistan
    Salary of Software Engineer in Pakistan
    Find Out This Field is a Match for You
    And much more.

Keep reading.

Quick Jumps
    What is Software Engineering?
    Required Skills for Software Engineering.
    Branches of Software Engineering.
    Important Points
    Software Engineering Jobs in Pakistan
    Salary of Software Engineer in Pakistan
    Admissions in Software Engineering in Pakistan
    Trend of Software Engineering.
    What is Software Engineering and What Do Software Engineer Do?

Software engineering is a field having colossal growth opportunities. With the ever-increasing progress in information technology software engineering has become a significant field.

Software engineers are tasked with designing, modification, improving, and testing computer software. This software can be related to a game, entertainment, or any other walk of life.

Software engineers make this software capable of running functionally on a computer, laptop, mobile, etc. and also create networks between different devices.

Software engineers start their career working for a firm who has code for a computer language and are actively engaged in improving it.

After gaining considerable experience and expertise in a specialized field, these professionals can also set up their own developer teams.

For starters, you need to have a degree in a technical or analytical subject. A degree in computer science or IT although is preferable but it is not a prerequisite for starting your career in this field. Experience in computer coding is precious.
    So thats why I choose this field.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amna Bibi (FA20-BSE-033)
    Ans:It is not uncommon to choose your career based on your interest,availability and salary offering, and when it comes to Software Engineering, you wonโ€™t be disappointed in those respects; Software Development is a booming industry and offers a career path with endless progression, opportunities and, depending on how good you are,Technology is extremely fast moving, so Software Engineers need to be able to learn new programming languages and technologies and adapt to the continually changing environment.
    To achieve my goals in this field.Fistly,I would work hard ,in all relevant subjects.Secondly, practise the coding in my own.And thirdly, to maximize my strength and keep myself interested,engaged and relevant.
    That is totally dependent on what you want to do with your life and what is important to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The selection of career or profession is one of the most important things of life .A right choice of career is very important .One’s success or failure in life depend on it .Gone are the days when life was so simple .With the rapid change in situations and progress in science and technology ,things have radically changed. And so ,the selection of right career at the right time has become a very tough job .I have thought long and finally decided to become a software engineer .I aspire to choose this field due to some reasons .First is I realized that I have interest in this field .Second is I want to grow in this field so that I can develop software that will not prove beneficial for me but but also play vital role in development of our country .Third is software engineering is expanding profession which means that more and more jobs are opening for this position everyday. Goals give our lives direction and focus .To achieve my goals I will try to build positive mindset because “a positive mindset is a success mindset” and I will work hard .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone in this world have their own aims in their lives. It is very difficult to accomplish aim in life because there is large number of calamities at each and every step toward aims. My aim in life is to become a software engineer. Software engineering is one of the rising field in the world and everyone want to join this field. Everyone want to become a software engineer but it is not easy to become a software engineer in Pakistan. A person have to work hard to become a software engineer. Software engineers are those who create a better world. In this field, I found myself as an expert person and I also realized that I have interest in this field. I love technology and this thing attract me toward this profession. Software engineering excites me and intrigues me beyond words. I want to grow in this field so this will provide me the opportunity to compete and receive great respect by compiling my techniques and creativity by developing different software that will not prove beneficial for me but also play vital role in the development of our country. Software engineering is the sub field of engineering which is all about developing a software. As I have interest in this field so that I also have been learning software developing since the early age of my life. I’m working hard to full fill my dream to become a software engineer. In order to achieve my dream, I have to work very hard and spoil my mid night oil. I aspire to choose this field because it is quite easy for a creative person like me and also have huge scope in Pakistan. I am also habitual of sitting down to desk to work and also find coding is quite interesting for me. Asides this. I know if I want to survive in this world than I have to focus on my aim and work hard to achieve this goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Write a paragraph about the career you are considering. Explain why you are choosing that career path, and how you plan to accomplish your goals.

Answer:-
    Career is a very important thing in oneโ€™s life. Whatever career path you choose to follow, it will impact your life greatly. Your career will define your status in a society in addition to your lifestyle. In other words, your career will determine your social circle and relationships.
    My greatest aim in life is to serve my country. I know that this is not as easy job, I also know that there are many ways of serving one’s country. I know that the best service to my country, in the first place, would be to become a good citizen. I may choose to be a teacher, an engineer or a doctor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The career I selected to pursue when I get out of college is a software engineering position. I am choosing this career because of the great interest I have in this field. Also, this field of work is always changing so you cannot succeed without adapting to new information. This means that my work environment will not always be same, which I enjoy. I have researched other careers in the field of work, but software engineering is the one that interests me the most.Software engineering is the sub field of engineering which is all about developing a software. As I have interest in this field so that I also have been learning software developing since the early age of my life. Iโ€™m working hard to full fill my dream to become a software engineer. In order to achieve my dream, I have to work very hard and spoil my mid night oil. I aspire to choose this field because it is quite easy for a creative person like me and also have huge scope in Pakistan. I am also habitual of sitting down to desk to work and also find coding is quite interesting for me. Asides this. I know if I want to survive in this world than I have to focus on my aim and work hard to achieve this goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Answer:
    “Decision defines destiny”.So taking right decision at the right time is important.So the choice of right profession is very important step.It greatly affects our life.The profession I wanted to pursue is a software engineering.I aspire to choose this field because of the following reasons.Firstly I have a great interest in it ,and we choose such profrssion which satisfies us so,I choose this field.Secondly I want to become an expert software engineer.As software engineering is all about developing a software,so I want to develop a software which is not only beneficial for myself but also for the others.Thirdly its monitory scope greatly attracted me towards this field.In order to achieve my aim I allocated my time into parts so that I give proper time to my all subjects.As “practise makes a man perfect” so I daily practise the coding and try to discover the problems and try to solve it.Final step would be implementing what I has decided to and to do hard work and be more dedicated towards my field.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Answer:
    Being a Software Engineering is more than just programming.It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology.Having this as a job gives engineers the power to influence other people’s life through programs that could help them with day to day tasks.
    Firstly software engineering is an expanding occupation,which means the more and more job are opening up for this position everyday.Also one of the park of this job is how much money you make.
    Secondly software engineering is a good job because, the market is expanding for it,it pays well,and this job can help other people.
    Thirdly one of the skills that a software engineers needs is to have a good communication.If a software engineer does not have good communication skills,how they are supposed to communicate with boss.Without this skill software engineering is useless.
    At last becoming a software engineer is not the easiest of tasks.To become a software engineer you would major in computer science.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is not uncommon to choose your career based on availability and salary offering, and when it comes to Software Engineering, you wonโ€™t be disappointed in those respects; Software Development is a booming industry and offers a career path with endless progression, opportunities and, depending on how good you are, decent pay. However, itโ€™s not all about the money; thereโ€™s so much more to the role than that. So, if youโ€™re thinking โ€˜should I become a Software Developer?โ€™, here are just a few reasons why you should.Thereโ€™s nothing more satisfying than solving a problem thatโ€™s been around for a while and nobody else knows how to solve. As a Software Developer you constantly provide solutions for usersโ€™ problems. You can be working on the occasional quick fix as well as more complex strategic solutions. Some problem-solving skills required to be a Software Developer include being able to split complex goals into smaller, more manageable ones. You should also be able to think in parallel. This means taking your smaller tasks, rearranging them and seeing if any are unnecessary so you can optimise your tasks and save time. Likewise, in an attempt to save time, a Software Engineer will need to design future-proof solutions that do not need re-designing each time a parameter changes. Remember not everything needs to be designed from scratch too. Be resourceful and consider existing tools before you start on a new solution; you may find you can skip a few steps.Being in Software Development isnโ€™t quite the same as being a Graphic Designer or Fine Artist, but that doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s not creative in its own way. There are many ways in which Software Developers can be creative, including in the way you think to solve a problem. Creativity also comes into play when trying to design a well-thought complex solution to get the best out of computers. You begin with just a blank screen and a set of abstract ideas to construct your masterpiece using code. Creativity is just one of the many reasons to become a Software Engineer.Another reason to become a Software Developer is the varied work structure which is project-based. Generally, you will be working on a huge variety of projects, both large and small, and there are so many advantages to this working style. Each new project that you work on brings a whole new set of challenges and gives you the opportunity to learn about new technologies, different systems, and explore various parts of the business. Project-based work also gives you a sense of structure as, most likely, you have a timeframe to work towards before you can finish and move on to the next exciting project.There are some steps to achieve your goals:Make a list of your goal destination,think about the time future to have the goal accomplished,write down your goals clearly,write down what you need to do for each goal,write down your time frame with specific and realistic dates,use your reticular activating system get your goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paragraph Writing

Career is a very important thing in oneโ€™s life.The career I selected software engineering when I get out of school. I am choosing this career because of the great interest I have in this field.
    The selection of career or profession is one of the most important things of life.My aim in life is serve to my country.firstly I passed matric exam from High school No 1
    Fateh Jang.Secondly After matric I take admission in fsc .I have passed fsc with first division.Thirdly I take admission in software engineering because of my interest in this field.
    My aim in life has always been to become a successful software engineer. Software engineering is highly respected in the field of information technology as almost every field is connected with computers these days.
    Firstly, the role of a software engineer becomes crucial in tapping the available sources to provide the best solution for issues faced.
    Software engineering will help me in understanding my dream of making it big in the severe competition involved in the business market. It has become possible to realize my aim in life without foregoing my career choice.
    Second,most people imagine their dream job is to become a famous actor or a job they have seen done many times. Though because of the progression of technology I would be more suited in a field involving computers. My dream job is to become a successful software engineer because I have always been into computer systems, but can I fit this job, is the career life something I can manage and what opportunities should I go after when becoming a software engineer.Each time I notice how a program is used I wonder how can I make it become faster or more efficient. When you are using your cell phone or iPad there is usually an update at every month. This is because apple is improving the speed of your applications. A software engineer is sometimes overlooked, but without software engineerโ€™s applications would either crash or would not improve.
    TDays when the program may not work well because of one number not in the correct place might cause me to work on days I am off.Thirdly even though it may challenge me, my career life may be hard times and the opportunities I may have to compete against others, I believe I am sure this is the job I want do pursue during my college years. Software engineering is a complex field that can be confused at times with other computer jobs, but it is a job I feel will challenge my weaknesses and help me to become more acquainted with computer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My aim in life has always been to become a successful software engineer. Software engineering is highly respected in the field of information technology as almost every field is connected with computers these days.
    The role of a software engineer becomes crucial in tapping the available sources to provide the best solution for issues faced.
    Software engineering will help me in understanding my dream of making it big in the severe competition involved in the business market. It has become possible to realize my aim in life without foregoing my career choice.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paragraph Writing:-
    Career is a very important thing in oneโ€™s life. Whatever career path you choose to follow, it will impact your life greatly. Your career will define your status in a society in addition to your lifestyle. In other words, your career will determine your social circle and relationships.Therefore, it is extremely important to choose the correct career path.
    Being a Software Engineer is more than just programming. Itโ€™s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Having this as a job gives engineers the power to influence other peoples life through programs that could help them with day to day tasks. Software Engineering is an expanding occupation, which means that more and more jobs are opening up for this position everyday. Also, one of the perks of this job is how much money you make. Software Engineed to communicate with your boss, or talk to other engineers about a large project that is due (Career Focus 2)? Another skill Software Engineers need to have experience in programming, without this skill, Software Engineering is basically useless. Having experience in programming is a skill that Software Engineers need to know because this is the skill that will help an engineer build programs.
    One of the skills that a Software Engineer needs is to have good communication. If a Software Engineer does not have good communication skills, how are they supposed to communicate with your boss, or talk to other engineers about a large project that is due (Career Focus 2)? Another skill Software Engineers need to have experience in programming, without this skill, Software Engineering is basically useless. Having experience in programming is a skill that Software Engineers need to know because this is the skill that will help an engineer build programs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I selected software engineering when I get out of school. I am choosing this career because of the great interest I have in this field.
    One of the skills that a Software Engineer needs is to have good communication. If a Software Engineer does not have good communication skills, how are they supposed to communicate with your boss, or talk to other engineers about a large project that is due (Career Focus 2)? Another skill Software Engineers need to have experience in programming, without this skill, Software Engineering is basically useless.As I have interest in this field so that I also have been learning software developing since the early age of my life. Iโ€™m working hard to full fill my dream to become a software engineer. In order to achieve my dream, I have to work very hard and spoil my mid night oil.
    Also one of the park of this job is how much money you make.
    Secondly software engineering is a good job because, the market is expanding for it,it pays well,and this job can help other people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Career is a very important thing in oneโ€™s life.I choosed software engineering.No matter what type of career path you follow, it will impact your life greatly. Your career will define your lifestyle and most importantly you. In other words, your career will determine your social circle and relationships.
    I know that software engineering is not a easy job. I know that the best service to my country, in the first place, would be to become a good citizen. I may choose to be a teacher, an engineer or a doctor but I choose software engineering as my passion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Software Engineer”
    One of the most important thing in life is selecting a suitable career.Some people select their career in their early life and some people select by looking scope of different fields.My aim in life is to become a software engineer.The scope of this field is increasing day by day.Science and technology is progressing very rapidly.If we want to keep pace with time we will have to keep our knowledge of science upto date.This field of science keep us updated.I want to become a software engineer because i have interest in this field and want to invent new things in this field.”A dream does not become reality through magic,it takes sweat,determination and hardwork”.I am working very hard to achieve my goal and very hopeful for my success.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to do CSS(Central Superior Services) in my life. The reason to choose this feild is because I think being a beaurocrat gives you more chances to serve you people.
    Firstly it gives me more courage to pay back to your community.
    Secondly, An ideal personality or personalities Dr. Sassi Sher Malik and her sisters. The five sister who set a record in the history of ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan. It is not only an inspiration for me but also a dream since I got mature.
    Thirdly that being a spokesman of your society demands for having a seat. So in order to speak for your community or more appropriately for the poor and needy it is necessary for you to secure a seat in Central Superior Services.
    And I am on my way that I have aimed for.
    To fullfill the criteria for a CSS exam is I have to complete my 16 years of education.
    So for this sake I am doing my Bachlors Degree Software Engineering from Comsats University Islamabad Attock Campus.
    After the completion of this degree I will prepare for my CSS exam from National Officers Academy NOA which is inhabiting many technoerats of this country.
    The reason of chosing Software Engineering is because my computer skills are appreciatable So here I choose my favourite fields.
    But doing CSS in my point of view, can lead me towards “transcendence” which is an important factor for having a meaningful life rather than just having a happy life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

software angineering:-
    Software engineers are specialists who are in charge of the testing, design, development and maintenance of computer software for business and personal use.
    My career:-
    I wanna become a successful software engineer because Today software is everywhere, your mobile, TV, computer everything runs on software.

You order an ambulance and it stands at your doorstep in like 15 min, how do you think is this possible??

Is it even imaginable without software, NO.

Softwares not only help us during leisure but is also important in various ways.

Take the example of MS teams and ewriter29. Where would you take your classes online if sites like ewriter29,google and app like MS teams didn’t exist?? And how would such sites exist without softwares??

It connects us to our family. Spreads message for help during crisis and what not.

And, all this in a lotย fasterย way than the older days.

In such an appliance oriented world, how can you live without such simple but important softwares that are very useful in daily life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To become a software engineer is my dream since I have cleared my matric examinations.I choose computer subject as I love to code.
    Here are some reasons to select Software Engineering.
    Firstly, It’s my intrest to become a coder.
    Secondly, There is a great demand of coders(challengers) in the world of technology.
    And lastly, It is a challenging career opportunity and there is a new challenge on a new day.
    And I have a faith to accomplish these challenges.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Paragraph Writing’ is closed to new replies.