Home Forums English Comprehension & Composition (BSE – B) IMPROBABLE CONDITIONALS

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1) I will hide myself in a safe place I will wait there and closly walk on the movement of the bear then i will flee as soon as the bear moves away .
    2) At once I will flee away out of the room although such situation is a hypothetical one.If nothing were possible I will recite kalima tayyaba.
    3) Immediately I will turn off the nozle of the gas if and try to quench if using water and also ask other nearby people for help.
    4) I will inform others to save themselves and find a stick.to kill the snake.I will open the doors to allow the snake to leave the room.
    5) I will take the broken computer to a technician who can do some thing for it because the data is present in hard drive.
    6) Then I will try to use my mobile that have the 3G or 4G connection.or some how I will contact nearby connection place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1) i should focus on identifying myself as human and making sure the bear knows i am not a threat.
    I should stay still and slowly wave my arms above my head.
    I Remain calm and speak in low tones, kind of high-pitched sound.
    2) check to see if there is anythig maybe window.
    i will lose my senses.
    i will make noise.
    3)if fire is small,i should through baking soda,salt on it.
    use fire extinguisher.
    smother the fire with wet towel or wet cloth(should be large in size).
    4) i should remain calm avoid disturbing the snake.
    if possible carefully open a door run and call my parents.
    i will through some heavy thing on snake and run away.
    5) i will cry.
    i will remove hard drive ,plug into different computer.
    i will try to re build.
    6) i will get hotspot from my bro or father.
    i will try to get connection back.
    ortherwise i would ask to teacher.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1: I will clump up on a tree. 2 :I will start shouting and asking for help loudly
    3 :firstly I will throw up water and secondly I will call the fire bridger. 4 :First of all I will find a safe place then try to kill him with some thing otherwise I will call other family members for help
    5:firstly I will try my best to restore my files from backup secondly I will hire a professional for it. 6:first of all I will try to reconnect if it not works then I restart my device. Secondly I will inform the teacher about my problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.If I had worked harder I would have passed the exam. (But I didn’t work hard, and I didn’t pass the exam.)
    2.If I had known you were coming I would have baked a cake. (But I didn’t know and I didn’t bake a cake.)
    3.I would have been happy if you had called me on my birthday. (But you didn’t call me and I am not happy.)
    4.If you bought my school supplies for me, I might be able to go to the park.
    5.I would have bought you a present if I had known it was your birthday.
    6.If I had known you were in hospital, I would have visited you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:If i saw a beer while walking in woods,I would run fastly.
    2:Did i saw a beer while walking in woods?
    3:I will ran fastly as much as i can to escape from there.

1:If i were trapped in a room while wall closing in on me,I would try to escape.
    2:Did i will be trapped in a room?
    3:I will escape from windows.

1:If there were fire in my kitchen,i would call fire brigade.
    2:I would realize myself that there is no fire.
    3:I will call fire brigade.

1:If there were snake in my bedroom,i would search for weapon to kill him.
    2:Did a snake can come in my bedroom?
    3:I am here to kill snake in my bedroom.

1:if my computer broke and i lost data,i will try to backup my data.
    2:Did my computer lost my data after being broken?
    3:I will start backup my data from broken computer.

1:If i lost internet while doing second sessional, i will try to reconnect.
    2:Did i lost internet during second sessional?
    3: I Will try to reconnect internet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If i had saw a bear, i would running quickly.
    If i were Trapped in a room and walls were closing in on me, i will try to escape
    If there were fire in my kitchen, i would call fire brigade.
    If there work a snake in my room,I would try to scare it off
    If your computer broke and you lost all of your files,i would backup
    If lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II,i would try to reconnect

Anonymous
    Inactive

If i had saw bear, i would start running
    If i were trapped in a room where the wall are closing on me,i would try to escape
    If there were a fire on a kitchen, i would call fire brigade
    If there were a snake in my bedroom,i would to try scare it off.
    If my computer was broke and i lost my files,i would backup.
    If lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II, i would try to reconnect

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.If I saw a bear in the woods, I would run away.
    2.if I was trapped in a room where walls are closing on me, I would scream.I would try to find loopholes to go out of that room.
    3.if there were fire in my kitchen, I would use fire extinguisher
    4.if there were a snake in my room , i would run away.
    5.if my computer broke i would restart it
    if i lost my files i would try to recover it.
    6.if i lost internet connectivity while taking my exam,I would use data.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:Stand and face the bear directly. Never run away from or approach him. Make yourself look as big as possible by spreading your arms or, better yet, a coat. Make as much noise as possible.

2:First keep Calm and check for week spots.
    If you find them try to break them or else try to find some way by thinking.

3:Throw lots of baking soda or salt on it. Never use flour, which can explode or make the fire worse.

4:Remain calm and avoid disturbing the snake or driving her into hiding.

5:I would try to recover my files.A Universal Drive Adapter will help you recover data from most hard drives

6:Move closer to the Wi-Fi router / hotspot. In case of suspected interference move your router in a different place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

5:I would try to recover my files.A Universal Drive Adapter will help you recover data from most hard drives
    4) I will inform others to save themselves and find a stick.to kill the snake.I will open the doors to allow the snake to leave the room.
    3.if there were fire in my kitchen, I would use fire extinguisher.
    1)If i had saw bear, i would start running.
    2)If I had known you were coming I would have baked a cake. (But I didn’t know and I didn’t bake a cake.
    6.If I had known you were in hospital, I would have visited you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ans no 1:if I saw a bear in the would then first i would speak in calm to identify my self then walk backward slowly not running and keep my eyes on the bear to see his movement.

Ans no 2:A room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.

Ans no 3: I would put lot baking soda or salt on it to slow the fire or i can use a wet towel on the fire so i cannot have air to burn so it can stop.

Ans no 4: if i saw a snake in my room i would remain calm and not disturb the snake so i not scare him and he can hid some where. If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside.

Ans no 5:i would think how i can restore the file if i can plug the hard disk into another computer to restore all the lost files if not possible then i just go with the flow and forget about it.

Ans no 6:i would use a another network to continue the sessionl 2 exam if not possible i would contact the sir and tell him by problem so he can take my exam later.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.