Home Forums English Comprehension & Composition (BSE – B) IMPROBABLE CONDITIONALS

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Please Relpy to each question with at least 3 sentences showing your command of improbable Conditionals!

What would you do
    • if you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    • if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    • if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    • if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    • if your computer broke and you lost all of your files?
    • if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Answers of the question are following

Ans no 1:if I saw a bear in the would then first i would speak in calm to identify my self then walk backward slowly not running and keep my eyes on the bear to see his movement.

Ans no 2:A room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.

Ans no 3: I would put lot baking soda or salt on it to slow the fire or i can use a wet towel on the fire so i cannot have air to burn so it can stop.

Ans no 4: if i saw a snake in my room i would remain calm and not disturb the snake so i not scare him and he can hid some where. If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside.

Ans no 5:i would think how i can restore the file if i can plug the hard disk into another computer to restore all the lost files if not possible then i just go with the flow and forget about it.

Ans no 6:i would use a another network to continue the sessionl 2 exam if not possible i would contact the sir and tell him by problem so he can take my exam later.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:IF ANYDAY I SAW A BEER,I WOULD RUN QUICKLY.
    2:DID I SAW A BEER WALKING IN WOOD?
    3:I AM HERE TO SAW A BEER WALKING IN WOODS.

1:IF I WERE TRAPPED IN A ROOM AND WALLS WERE CLOSING IN ON ME,I WILL TRY TO ESCAPE.
    2:DID I WILL BE TRAPPED IN A ROOM?
    3:I AM VERY NERVOUS WHEN TRAPPED IN A ROOM

1:IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN MY KITCHEN,I WILL CALL FIRE BRIGADE.
    2:THERE IS NO FIRE IN MY KITCHEN I HAVE FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
    3:I WILL CALL FIRE BRIGADE.

1:IF THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY BEDROOM,I WOULD START SHOUTING LOUDLY.
    2:DID A SNAKE CAN COME IN MY BEDROOM?
    3:I AM HERE TO KILL SNAKE IN YOUR BEDROOM.

1:IF MY COMPUTER BROKE AND I LOST DATA,I WILL TRY TO BACK IT UP.
    2:DID MY COMPUTER LOST MY DATA AFTER BROKED.
    3:I WILL START BACKUP MY DATA FROM BROKEN COMPUTER

1:IF I LOST INTERNET WHILE DOING SECOND SESSIONAL,I WILL TRY TO RECONNECT.
    2:DID I LOST INTERNET DURING SECOND SESSIONAL?
    3:I WILL TRY TO RECONNET.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Stop what you are doing.Back away slowly, preferably in the direction you came. Walk, don’t run, and keep your eye on the bear so you can see how it will react.
    2.I will shout that someone help me. Try to break the window or wall.unscrew the door lock with something else.
    3.close the gas wall.put some water on the fire which is on the way of the kitchen door
    4.calm down and move slowly and bow down from the bed and swiftly get out of the room
    5.try to repair computer if not then reinstall the files on new computer with some technical resources
    6.i will cut other connectivities when i am taking online sessional 2 for better internet

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)Stand and face the bear directly. Never run away from or approach him. Make yourself look as big as possible by spreading your arms or, better yet, a coat. Make as much noise as possible by yelling, banging pots and pans or using other noisemaking devices. 2) Room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings. 3)If the fire is small, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the burner.
    Throw lots of baking soda or salt on it. Never use flour, which can explode or make the fire worse.
    Smother the fire with a wet towel or other large wet cloth.
    Use a fire extinguisher.

4)Remain calm and avoid disturbing the snake or driving her into hiding.
      If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside. 5) i will start backup… 6)i will leave another activities while i was doing sessional exam
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ans1: (a) If i saw a bear while walking in the woods i would start shouting.
    (b) I would run away.
    (c) I would start throwing stones at him.
    Ans2:(a) If i were trap in a room then i will shout for help.
    (b) I will try to unlock the door if possible.
    (c) I will try to go outside through the window.
    Ans3:(a) If there is a fire in the kitchen i would try to kill the fire.
    (b) I would use fire extinguisher.
    (c) I would not panic.
    Ans4:(a) If there were a snake in my bed room i would start shouting.
    (b) I would try to go out of the room .
    (c) I would calm down.
    Ans5(a) If i lost my all the data stored on the computer i would try to recover it.
    (b) I would repair the computer in case if possible.
    (c) I would try to restore the data if possible.
    Ans6:(a) If i lost the internet connectivity while sesssional 2 i would tell my teacher about the issue.
    (b) I will go to my friend’s place.
    (c) I will reconnect to the internet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ANS1:if I will saw a bear I will not run. I will avoid direct eye contact. I will walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching. I will not scream or yell.

ANS2:A room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.

ANS3: I will not panic and try to put it off and if it is out of control I will call a fire brigade

ANS4: I would remain calm and not disturb the snake so I not scare him and he can hid some where. If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside.

ANS5::I would think how I can restore the file if I can plug the hard disk into another computer to restore all the lost files if not possible then I just go with the flow and forget about it.

ANS6: I would use a another network to continue the sessional 2 exam if not possible I would contact the sir and tell him by problem so he can take my exam later.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ANS1(1). If I saw a bear, I will quickly run.
    2. DID I SAW A BEER WALKING IN WOOD?
    3:I AM HERE TO SAW A BEER WALKING IN WOODS.

ANS2(1). If I were trap in a room then I will shout for help.
    2. I will try to unlock the door if possible.
    3. I will try to go outside through the window.

ANS3(1).IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN MY KITCHEN,I WILL CALL FIRE BRIGADE.
    2. THERE IS NO FIRE IN MY KITCHEN I HAVE FIRE EXTINGUISHER.
    3. I WILL CALL FIRE BRIGADE.

ANS4:(1). If there were a snake in my bed room i would start shouting.
    2. I would try to go out of the room .
    3. I would calm down.

ANS5(1).IF MY COMPUTER BROKE AND I LOST DATA,I WILL TRY TO BACK IT UP.
    2. DID MY COMPUTER LOST MY DATA AFTER BROKED.
    3.I WILL START BACKUP MY DATA FROM BROKEN COMPUTER.

ANS6(1). If i lost the internet connectivity while sesssional 2 i would tell my teacher about the issue.
    2. I will go to my friend’s place.
    3. I will reconnect to the internet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Asadullah 028

Ans1: (a) If i saw a bear while walking in the woods i would have stop everything what am I doing.
    (b) I would back away.
    (c) I would start throwing stones at him.
    Ans2:(a) If i were trap in a room then i will call for help.
    (b) I will try to unlock the door if possible.
    (c) I will try to go outside through the window.
    Ans3:(a) If there is a fire in the kitchen i would try to turn off the fire.
    (b) I would use fire extinguisher.
    (c) I would not panic.
    Ans4:(a) If there were a snake in my bed room i would try to kill him.
    (b) I would try to go out of the room .
    (c) I would calm down.
    Ans5(a) If i lost my all the data stored on the computer i would try to recover it.
    (b) I would use the help from professional .
    (c) I would try to restore the data if possible.
    Ans6:(a) If i lost the internet connectivity while sesssional 2 i would tell my teacher about the issue.
    (b) I wold go to there where the internet access fast.
    (c) I would try to use my data internet

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I saw a bear in the woods, I would run away.
    • If I saw a bear in the woods, I would make loud noises and try to scare it. I would slowly back Away
    if I was trapped in a room where walls are closing on me, I would scream my guts out because I have never dealt with a situation like this, I would try hard to keep myself calm as much as I can, I would try to find loopholes to go out of that room.
    if there were fire in my kitchen, I would use fire extinguisher
    if fire broke out in my kitchen i would run for help
    if there were fire in my kitchen i would try to put it out
    if there were a snake in my room, i would try to scare it off
    if there were a snake in my room , i would run away
    if there were a snake in my room i would call for help
    if my computer broke i would restart it
    if i lost my files i would try to recover it
    if my computer broke down and lost my files i would let it go and move on because there is no use of crying over spilt milk.
    if i lost internet connectivity while taking my exam, i would probably fail my exam
    if i lost internet connectivity while taking my exam, I would use data
    if i lost internet connectivity while taking my exam, i would inform my teacher.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:if I saw a bear in the would then first i would speak in calm to identify my self then walk backward slowly not running and keep my eyes on the bear to see his movement.
    2:A room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.
    3:if there is a fire in the kitchen i would try to turn off the fire.
    • I would use fire extinguisher.
    4:if there were a snake in my room, i would try to scare it off.
    if there were a snake in my room , i would run away.
    5:I would think how I can restore the file if I can plug the hard disk into another computer to restore all the lost files if not possible then I just go with the flow and forget about it.
    6:If I lost the internet connectivity while sesssional 2 i would tell my teacher about the issue.
    • I will go to my relatives place.
    •I will reconnect to the internet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)Stand and face the bear directly. Never run away from or approach him. Make yourself look as big as possible by spreading your arms or, better yet, a coat. Make as much noise as possible by yelling, banging pots and pans or using other noisemaking devices.
    2) Room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous, until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined. If the room is an octagonal prism, then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.
    3)If the fire is small, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the burner.
    Throw lots of baking soda or salt on it. Never use flour, which can explode or make the fire worse.Smother the fire with a wet towel or other large wet cloth.Use a fire extinguisher.
    4)Remain calm and avoid disturbing the snake or driving her into hiding.If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside.
    5)I will start backup.I will go to my friends house,I can also use Mobile Data.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:if I saw a bear in the would then first I would speak in clam to identify my self then walk backward slowly running and keep my eyes on the bear to see his movement.
    2;a Room with two walls parallel together closing in sounds dangerous,until you consider that the total amount of walls has not been defined.if the rooms is in octagonal prism,then I will just let both walls close in and walk through one of the two new openings.
    3:if there is a fire in the kitchen I would try to turn if the fire .
    . I would use fire extinguisher.
    4: if there work a snake in my room,I would try to scare it off.
    If there were a snake in my room,I would run away .
    5:I would think how I can restore the file if I can plug the hard disk in to another computer to restore all the lost files if not possible then I just go with the flow and forget about it .
    6:if I lost the internet connectivity while sessional 2 would tell my teacher about the issues .
    .i will go to my relatives place.
    .I will reconnected he internet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

M. Talha Amin. 006

1. Stop what you are doing.Back away slowly, preferably in the direction you came. Walk, don’t run, and keep your eye on the bear so you can see how it will react.
    2.I will shout that someone help me. Try to break the window or wall.unscrew the door lock with something else.
    3.close the gas wall.put some water on the fire which is on the way of the kitchen door
    4.calm down and move slowly and bow down from the bed and swiftly get out of the room
    5.try to repair computer if not then reinstall the files on new computer with some technical resources
    6.i will cut other connectivities when i am taking online sessional 2 for better internet

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)f i encounter a bear on the trail, or in campsite, i will stop what am i doing and evaluate the situation. Identify myself by speaking in a calm, appeasing tone. Back away slowly, preferably in the direction i came. Walk, don’t run, and keep your eye on the bear so that can see how it will react.
    2).I will call someone to help me. Try to break the door or the wiindow.
    3) f the fire is small, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the burner.
    Throw lots of baking soda or salt on it. Never use flour, which can explode or make the fire worse.
    Smother the fire with a wet towel or other large wet cloth.
    Use a fire extinguisher
    4) i would remain calm and not disturb the snake so snale can hide some where. If possible, carefully open a nearby door and use a broom to gently herd the snake outside.
    5)i will try to backup my files.
    6):the very first thing i would use a another network to continue the exam .if not possible i will contact the respective sir to help me in this situation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)if I saw a bear .Back away slowly, preferably in the direction you came. Walk, don’t run, and keep your eye on the bear so you can see how it will react.
    4: if there work a snake in my room,I would try to scare it off.
    2)If i were trap in a room then i will call for help.
    I will try to unlock the door if possible.
    I will try to go outside through the window.
    3)If the fire is small, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the burner.
    5)I will start backup.I will go to my friends house,I can also use Mobile Data.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)IF I HAD SAW BEAR,I WOULD START RUNNING QUICKLY.
    2)If I WERE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WHERE THE WALLS ARE CLOSING ON ME,I WOULD TRY TO ESCAPE FROM ROOM.
    3)IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN A KITCHEN,I WOULD PUT SOME WATER ON FIRE.
    4)IF THERE WERE A SNAKE IN MY BEDROOM,I WOULD START SCREAMING.
    5)IF MY COMPUTER WAS BROKE AND I LOST MY FILES,I WOULD BACKUP MY FILES THROUGH DRIVE.
    6)IF I HAD LOST INTERNET CONNECTIVITY WHILE TAKING MY ONLINE EXAM PAPER FOR SESSIONAL 2,I WOULD CHECK FOR ANOTHER METHOD TO SUBMIT PAPER.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:Stand and face the bear directly. Never run away from or approach him. Make yourself look as big as possible by spreading your arms or, better yet, a coat. Make as much noise as possible.

2:First keep Calm and check for week spots.
    If you find them try to break them or else try to find some way by thinking.

3:Throw lots of baking soda or salt on it. Never use flour, which can explode or make the fire worse.

4:Remain calm and avoid disturbing the snake or driving her into hiding.

5:I would try to recover my files.A Universal Drive Adapter will help you recover data from most hard drives

6:Move closer to the Wi-Fi router / hotspot. In case of suspected interference move your router in a different place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:if i saw a bear i face the bear very bravly.And i aviod directy the eye contect.And make noise as much as i can to afraid the bear.
    2:.And then trying to break the window.unscrew the door lock with something else.I will try to unlock the door if possible.
    3:if there was fire in kitchen.i directly use to put water or soda as much to explode the fire.
    4:i must need to remain calm and silent and let the snake to hide himself.
    5:If i’ve lost my data simply then i’ll recover my data by using UDA.
    6:if i’ve lost wifi connection i simply use mobile data then for connection to stay connected..

Anonymous
    Inactive

1: If i saw a bear,then first i would speak in calm to identify myself then walk slowly not running and keeps my eyes on the bear to see his movement.
    2: If i wear a trap in room then i will shout for help.
    I will try to unlocked the door if possible.
    I will try to go outside through the window.
    3. If there were fire in my kitchen, i will call fire brigade.
    There is no fire in my kitchen i have fire extinguisher.
    4. If there were a snake in my room i would start shouting.
    I would try to go out of the room
    I would calm down.
    5. If my computer broke, i lost data i will try to back it up.
    Did my computer lost data after broke.
    I will start backup my data after broken.
    6. If i lost the internet connectivity while sessional II i would tell the teacher about issue.
    I will go to me relatives place.
    I will reconnect the internet.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.