Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Please Relpy to each question with at least 3 sentences showing your command of Type II Conditionals!

What would you do
    • if you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    • if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    • if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    • if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    • if your computer broke and you lost all of your files?
    • if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II?

Anonymous
    Inactive

• If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, I would climb up the tree.
    • If i saw a fire in your kitchen, I would pour buckets of water imeediately.
    • If there were a snake in my bedroom,
    I would kill it with a stick.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.if i saw a bear while walking in woods i would climb up a tree.
    if i saw a bear while walking in woods i would lay down and hold my breath.
    if i saw a bear while walking in woods i would do my best to identify myself as human .

2.if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me i would try my best to escape out .
    if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me i would call someone for help.
    if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me i would seek help from Allah.

3.if there were fire in my kitchen i would call fire brigade.
    if there were fire in my kitchen i would smoother fire with wet cloth.
    if there were fire in my kitchen i would try to get out of kitchen first.

4.if there were a snake in my bedroom i would yell to call someone for help.
    if there were a snake in my bedroom i would watch silently where it goes .
    if i were a snake in my bedroom i would try to get out of the room.

5.if my computer broke and i lost all my files i would try to recover computer first.
    if my computer broke and i lost all my files i would try to make all these files again.
    if my computer broke and i lost all my files i would do nothing and accept it as my bad luck.

6. if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam paper for Sessional II i would try to get internet by
    the hotspot connection from anyone.
    if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam paper for Sessional II i would inform subject teacher .
    if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam paper for Sessional II i would not solve paper.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. if you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    (i).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, I would climb up the tree.
    (ii).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would try to move out of the woods as soon as possible.
    (iii).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would lay down the roof and stop breathing as, I have read in novels and stories.

2.if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    (i).if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me, i would pray Allah for help.
    (ii). if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would call someone for help.
    (iii). if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try my best to escape out .

3. if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    (i). if there were fire in my kitchen i would call fire extinguisher.
    (ii). if there were fire in my kitchen i would pour buckets of water.
    (iii). if there were fire in my kitchen i would try to get out of kitchen first.

4. if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    (i). if there were a snake in my bedroom,i would try to call someone for help.
    (ii).If there were a snake in my bedroom, i would try to kil it with a stick.
    (iii). if there were a snake in my bedroom, i would try to get out of the room as well.

5. if your computer broke and you lost all of your files?
    (i) if my computer broke and i lost all my files, i would try to put my hard drive out of it first.
    (ii). if my computer broke and i lost all my files, i would try to get me lastly backed up data or files in any other device.
    (iii). if my computer broke and i lost all my files,i would do nothing and accept it unluckily.

6.if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II?
    (i). If i lost internet connectivity while taking our online examof sessional II, i would try to get internet by my siblings.
    (ii). if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam Sessional II, i would try inform subject teacher immediately and request to give some extension if possible.
    (iii). if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam Sessional II, i would request my teacher to arrange for a makeup exam for me if possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

. if you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    (i).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, I would climb up the tree.
    (ii).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would try to run.
    (iii).If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would lay down and stop breathing.
    2.if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    (i).if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me, i would pray.
    (ii). if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would run here and there to find a way out.
    (iii). if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try my best to escape out .
    3. if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    (i). if there were fire in my kitchen i would throw sand on fire.
    (ii). if there were fire in my kitchen i would throw water on fire.
    (iii). if there were fire in my kitchen i would try to get out of kitchen first.
    4. if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    (i). if there were a snake in my bedroom,i would try to call someone for help.
    (ii).If there were a snake in my bedroom, i would try to act on Hadees.
    (iii). if there were a snake in my bedroom, i would try to caught it and free it in a free area.
    5. if your computer broke and you lost all of your files?
    (i) if my computer broke and i lost all my files, i would try to repair it from someone.
    (ii). if my computer broke and i lost all my files, i would try to get me lastly backed up my data.
    (iii). if my computer broke and i lost all my files,i would become sad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1-if you saw a bear while walking in the woods.
    a.i would do my best to identify my self as a human.
    b.i would try to stay calm.
    c.i would try to move slowly and sideways.

2-if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you.
    a.i would try to check, if there are any exist.
    b.i would try to call someone for help.
    c.i would try to escape out.

3-if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    a.i would try to call someone foor help.
    b.i would try to use fire extinguisher.
    c.i would try to find and throw lot of soda or salt on fire .

4-if there were a snake in your bedroom
    a.i would try to call someone for help.
    b.i would try to find a stick and kill with it.
    c.i would try to watch silently and get out of room slowly.

5-if your computer broke and you lost all of your files
    a.i would try to get backup of my data on other devices.
    b.i would try to put off the hard drive in the broken computer.
    c.i would try to power off the computer first.

6-if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II..
    a.i would try to find reason lost of internet connectivity.
    b.i would reset or change the router or other that could supply Internet.
    c.i would call my internet service provider.and also request to my subject Teacher for arranging of makeup exam if possible..

Anonymous
    Inactive

if you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    1.if I saw a bear while walking ,I would try my best to ran away.
    2.if I saw a bear while walking ,I would try to fly away.
    3.if I saw a bear while walking ,I would try to escape my self.

if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    1.if I were trapped in a room, I would try to find way out.
    2.if I were trapped in a room, I would try to break the wall.
    3.if I were trapped in a room, I would try to calm down myself first.

if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    1.if there were a fire in my kitchen, I would put the water on fire.
    2.if there were a fire in my kitchen, I would ran on the fire to escape form there.
    3.if there were a fire in my kitchen, I would try to escape from there.

if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    1. if there were a snake in my bedroom, I would shout for help.
    2. if there were a snake in my bedroom, I would try to kill the snake.
    3. if there were a snake in your bedroom, I would quietly leave the room.

if your computer broke and you lost all of your files
    1.if my computer broke and I lost all of my files, I would try to backup my data.
    2.if my computer broke and I lost all of my files, I would try to put off the hard drive in the broken computer.
    3.if my computer broke and I lost all of my data, I would try to repair my computer.

if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II…
    1. if lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for Sessional II, I would try to get internet from other resource.
    2. if lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for Sessional II, I would wait until till the recovery of internet.
    3. if lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for Sessional II, I would try to inform my teacher about the issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I

Anonymous
    Inactive

IF YOU SAW A BEAR WHILE WALKING IN A WOOD?
    1-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i would make loud noise.
    2-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i would back away slowly.
    3-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i wouldn’t make eye contact with the bear.
    IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WHERE THE WALLS WERE CLOSING IN ON YOU?
    1-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would call for help.
    2-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try to unlock the door if possible.
    3-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try to go outside through the window.
    IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN YOUR KITCHEN?
    1-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would try to turn off the fire.
    2-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would use fire extinguisher.
    3-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would try to leave the kitchen.
    IF THERE WERE A SNAKE IN YOUR BEDROOM?
    1-If there were a snake in my bedroom,i would leave it alone.
    2-If there were a snake in my bedroom,i would call a professional snake catcher for assistance.
    3-If there were a snake in my kitchen,i would calm down.
    IF YOUR COMPUTER BROKEN AND YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR FILES?
    1-If i lost all of my files,i would evaluate where my data is located.
    2-If i lost all of my files,i would assess the cost of lost data.
    3-If i lost all of my files,i would try to recover data.
    IF LOT INTERNET CONNECTIVITY WHILE TAKING YOUR ONLINE PAPER FOR SESSIONAL II?
    1-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would tell the teacher to retake my exam.
    2-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would change my location.
    3-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would contact the coordinator of my department.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. IF YOU SAW A BEAR WHILE WALKING IN A WOOD?
    If I saw a bear while walking in a wood , I would call someone for my help.
    If I saw a bear while walking in a wood , I would climb up on the tree.
    If I saw a bear while walking in a wood , I would back away slowly.
    2. IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WHERE THE WALLS WERE CLOSING IN ON YOU?
    If I were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me , then I try to find out the keys for opening the door.
    If I were trapped in a room where the walls the walls were closing in on me , then I would call someone to unlock the door through outside if possible.
    If I were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me ,then I would seek help from Allah.
    3. IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN MY KITCHEN?
    If tere were a fire in my kitchen, I would go outside to save myself.
    If there were a fire in my kitchen ,I would call the fire extinguisher.
    If there were a fire in my kitchen , I would turn off the gas valve and then try to extinguish the fire.
    4. IF THERE WERE A SNAKE IN YOUR BEDROOM?
    If there were a snake in my bedroom , I would call my parents.
    If there were a snake in my bedroom ,I would go out of my room.
    If there were a snake in my bedroom , I would call a professional snake catcher for assistance.
    5. IF YOUR COMPUTER BROKEN AND YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR FILES?
    If my computer broken and I lost my all files, then I would sent it for repairing at first.
    If my computer broken and I lost my all files , then I would try to restore my files through secondary storage.
    If my computer broken and I lost my all files , then I would try to recover the lost data.
    6. IF LOT INTERNET CONNECTIVITY WHILE TAKING YOUR ONLINE PAPER FOR SESSIONAL II?
    If I have lot internet connectivity while taking my online paper for sessional 2 then I would tell the teacher about my problem.
    If I have lot internet connectivity while taking my online paper for sessional 2 then I would contact to the coordinator of my department .
    If I have lot internet connectivity while taking my online paper for sessional 2 then I would go to that place where signals are strong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IF YOU SAW A BEAR WHILE WALKING IN A WOOD?
    1-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i would make loud noise.
    2-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i would back away slowly.
    3-If i saw a bear while walking in a wood,i wouldn’t make eye contact with the bear.
    IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WHERE THE WALLS WERE CLOSING IN ON YOU?
    1-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would call for help.
    2-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try to unlock the door if possible.
    3-If i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try to go outside through the window.
    IF THERE WERE A FIRE IN YOUR KITCHEN?
    1-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would try to turn off the fire.
    2-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would use fire extinguisher.
    3-If there were a fire in my kitchen,i would try to leave the kitchen.
    IF THERE WERE A SNAKE IN YOUR BEDROOM?
    1-If there were a snake in my bedroom,i would leave it alone.
    2-If there were a snake in my bedroom,i would call a professional snake catcher for assistance.
    3-If there were a snake in my kitchen,i would calm down.
    IF YOUR COMPUTER BROKEN AND YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR FILES?
    1-If i lost all of my files,i would evaluate where my data is located.
    2-If i lost all of my files,i would assess the cost of lost data.
    3-If i lost all of my files,i would try to recover data.
    IF LOT INTERNET CONNECTIVITY WHILE TAKING YOUR ONLINE PAPER FOR SESSIONAL II?
    1-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would tell the teacher to retake my exam.
    2-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would change my location.
    3-If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II,i would contact the coordinator of my department.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)
    If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would run.
    If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would climb up the tree.
    If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would hide.
    2)
    If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would try to break wall.
    If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would seek help from ALLAH.
    If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would find a solution of problem.
    3)
    If there were fire in my kitchen,I would call firefighters.
    If there were fire in my kitchen,I would throw water on it.
    If there were fire in my kitchen,I would run from there.
    4)
    If there was snake in my room,I would kill him.
    If there was snake in my room,I would run.
    If there was snake in my room,I would set a trap.

5)
    If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would accept it as my destiny.
    If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would try to backup them.
    If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would try to get data back from resources.
    6)
    If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would resolve connectivity problem.

If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would inform to my teacher immediately.

If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would request my teacher to delay exam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)
    If I saw a beer in walking in woods, I lied on Earth and stop breathing because beer doesn’t eat dead animal.
    2)
    If I grapes in a room while walls were closing towards me , I try to get escape and jump outside the wall otherwise I will try my best and take help from Allah.
    3)
    First of all I will check out that is this fire is electric or gas if it is spread form gas I cut off the gas supply to kitchen then I remove the fire catching materials near the fire and the I use fire extinguisher.
    4)
    IF I saw a snake in my bedroom I take a piece of cloth and immediately tied around his mouth then I tied him from his neck and take him outside the room. Then I beat his head with the stone or harder stick and kill him.
    5)
    First of all I have a back plan and material for each and every thing and in gas3 if I have no backup I have to recover hard disk first
    6)
    If I lost my internet I goes to friend Internet

Anonymous
    Inactive

1)If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would run.
    If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would climb up the tree.
    If I saw a beer walking in woods,I would stop my breath until it disappears

2)If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would try to break wall.
    If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would seek help from ALLAH almighty.
    If I get trapped in a room where walls are closing,I would find a solution of problem.

3)If there were fire in my kitchen,I would call firefighters.
    If there were fire in my kitchen,I would throw water on it and close gas and electricity supply.
    If there were fire in my kitchen,I would run from there.

4)If there was snake in my room,I would remain calm until and unless he tries to harm me.
    If there was snake in my room,I would run.
    If there was snake in my room,I would set a trap.

5)If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would accept it as my destiny.
    If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would try to backup them.
    If my computer broke and I lose my all files,I would try to get data back from resources.

6)If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would resolve connectivity problem.

If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would inform to my teacher immediately.

If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would request my teacher to give me another chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

(1)-> If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, I will say(Ya Allah Kheir)which means oh my god and I would run.
    ->If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would try to move out of the woods as soon as possible.
    ->If i saw a bear while walking in the woods, i would lay down the roof and stop breathing as, I have read in novels and stories.

(2)-> If i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would call someone for help.
    ->if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would call someone for help.
    ->if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me,i would try my best to escape out .

(3)—> If there were fire in my kitchen i would try to get out of kitchen first and i would call fire brigade.
    ->If there were fire in my kitchen,I would throw water on it and close gas and electricity supply.
    ->If there were fire in my kitchen,I would run from there.

(4)-> If there were a snake in my bedroom, i would try to kil it with a stick.
    ->if there were a snake in my bedroom i would watch silently where it goes .
    ->if i were a snake in my bedroom i would try to get out of the room.

(5)-> If my computer broke and I lost all of my files, I would buy new laptop if my dad is rich and if he is poor man ill repaired my old one and keep my files safe in laptop.
    ->If i lost all of my files,i would assess the cost of lost data.
    ->If i lost all of my files,i would try to recover data.

(6)-> if i lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam paper for Sessional II i would try to get internet from cousin.
    ->If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would inform to my teacher immediately.
    ->If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of sessional 2,I would request my teacher to give me another chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I. If I saw a bear while walking in the woods, I will say(Ya Allah Kheir)which means oh my god and I would run.
    1-If I saw a bear while walking in the woods, I would try to move out of the woods as soon as possible.
    2-If I saw a bear while walking in the woods, I would lay down the roof and stop breathing as, I have read in novels and stories.
    II. If I were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me, I would call someone for help.
    1-if I were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me, I would call someone for help.
    2-if i were trapped in room where the walls were closing in on me, I would try my best to escape out .
    III. If there were fire in my kitchen i would try to get out of kitchen first and i would call fire brigade.
    1-If there were fire in my kitchen, I would throw water on it and close gas and electricity supply.
    2-If there were fire in my kitchen, I would run from there.
    IV. If there were a snake in my bedroom, I would try to kill it with a stick.
    1-if there were a snake in my bedroom I would watch silently where it goes .
    2-if I were a snake in my bedroom i would try to get out of the room.
    V. If my computer broke and I lost all of my files, I would buy new laptop if my dad is rich and if he is poor man ill repaired my old one and keep my files safe in laptop.
    1-If I lost all of my files, I would assess the cost of lost data.
    2-If i lost all of my files, I would try to recover data.
    VI. if I lost internet connectivity while taking our online exam paper i would try to get internet from cousin.
    1-If I lost internet connectivity during my exam,I would inform to my teacher immediately.
    2-If I lost internet connectivity during my exam of,I would request my teacher to give me another chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

.1-if you saw a bear while walking in the woods.
    a.i would do my best to identify my self as a human.
    b.i would try to stay calm.
    c.i would try to move slowly and sideways.

2-if you were trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    a.l would pray.
    b.l would run here and there to find a way out.
    c.l would try my best to escape out .

3-if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    a.i would try to call someone foor help.
    b.i would try to use fire extinguisher.
    c.i would try to find and throw lot of soda or salt on fire .

4-if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    a.I would shout for help.
    b.I would try to kill the snake.
    c.I would quietly leave the room.

5-if your computer broke and you lost all of your files
    a.I would try to backup my data.
    b.I would try to put off the hard drive in the broken computer.
    c.I would try to repair my computer.

6-if lot internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II..
    a.l would try to find reason lost of internet connectivity.
    b.l would reset or change the router as well.
    c.l would call my internet service provider.and also request to my subject Teacher for arranging of makeup exam if possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1:If you saw a bear while walking in the woods?
    If I saw a bear while walking in the wood,I would deep breath and stay calm.
    I would run away.
    I would find a save place and hide my self.
    2:if you trapped in a room where the walls were closing in on you?
    I would try to confirm that how this walls is closed.
    I would call my Allah to help.
    I would find the point in a room that help me to escape out.
    3:if there were a fire in your kitchen?
    If there were a fire in your kitchen how would you blow out.
    I would call the fire brigade.
    I would medicate myself and stay blessed.
    4:if there were a snake in your bedroom?
    I would gradually lift myself away from the bedroom and screaming.
    I would find the man who help me to kill the snake.
    I would dead if I can’t identify the snake.
    5:if your computer broke and you lost all of your files?
    I would disconnect the machine from power and ig it is laptop than remove the battery.
    I would try to recover my computer.
    I would remove the hard drive from the defective computer and plug it into a different computer.
    6:if lost internet connectivity while taking your online exam paper for Sessional II?
    I would try to improve my internet connection as soon as possible
    I would gradually switch to the mobile phone.
    If in case mobile phone data is not working than I would try to request my sir to increase the time for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

(1):
    i: If i saw a bear while walking in the woods i would stop breathing.
    ii: if i saw a bear walking in the woods i would climb up the tree.
    iii: if i saw a bear walking in the woods i would try to run and backaway from there.

(2):
    i: if i were trapped in a room where the walls were closing on me i would be afraid.
    ii: i would try my best to escape out from there.
    iii: i would pray to Allah and call to everyone for help.

(3):
    i: if there were a fire in my kitchen firstly,i would try to get out of kitchen.
    ii: i would try to smoother the fire.
    iii: i would call to fire brigade.

(4):
    i: If there were a snake in my bedroom i would start to crying and shouting.
    ii: i would try to kill it.
    iii: i would call to someone for help.

(5):
    i:If my computer broke and i lost all of my files firstly,i would try to recover my computer.
    ii: i would try to access data.
    iii.i would try to get backup.

(6):
    i:If lot internet connectivity while taking my online exam paper for sessional II i would change my location and find reason that why it is not connecting.
    ii: secondly, at that time i would inform my teacher about issue.
    iii: i would try to get internetby hotspot connection from anyone.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.