Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

After starting reading Alchemist, you must have felt boredom. Can you please tell me at which point did you get interested which made you read the 10 assigned pages for reading it? Please help coz I personally felt never engaged.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As i started reading the novel i thought that it is a boring novel but then i realized that it is not that much boring as i thought. I really get intrested at the point when Santiago met an Englishmen(who wants to learn the secrets of alchemy and also intereted in turning a metal into gold). This was the only reason which built my intrest in reading the novel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get interested in page no 4 when the boy met the old woman who was able to read palm . and the things she interpreted made me read the assigned pages

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.
    Highly Recommended Every one must read it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fa20-bse-028 Asadullah
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ALCHEMIST ONE OF THE BEST NOVEL ITS STORY IS AMAZING BEST NOVEL I ALSO PREFER THIS NOVEL TO READ…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Highly Recommended Every one must read it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ALCHEMIST IS VERY INTERESTING NOVEL.I GET INTEREST IN THIS TORY WHEN THE BOY MET THAT OLD MAN.THE JOURNEY OF A BOY WAS AMAZING AND ADVENTUROUS.EVERYONE MUST READ IT.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have interested in page number 4when the boy met the old women who was able to read plam.and the thing she interpreted made me read the assinged pages

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alchemist Novel:
    It is an interesting novel written by paulo coelho it is famous world wide.it is about a shepherd boy named Santiago who travels from his home land in Spain to Egypt in search of a treasure burried near the old pyramids.in his journey Santiago sees the greatness of world and alchemist. By the end of the novel he discovers that treasure lies in your heart and treasure was the journey its self the discoveries he made and the wisdom he acquired and he learned the purpose of his creation.I suggest that every body should read this novel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.It is about a shepherd boy named Santiago who travels from his home land in Spain to Egypt in search of a treasure burried near the old pyramids.By the end of the novel he discovers that treasure lies in your heart and treasure was the journey its self the discoveries he made and the wisdom he acquired and he learned the purpose of his creation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The constant theme in The Alchemist is to pursue your dreams by following what your heart desires. During the young boy’s journey, he learns to listen to the heart and to follow the language of omens.
    : When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he has never dreamed of when he first made the decision.”
    It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the unknowns and finer details of your dreams. Actions will flow out of having confidence in your decision; sitting on the fence will get you nowhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alchemist is Very interesting novel.Its story telling is Great.It’s intersting to read.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 9th part of Speech is Article.
    A word that is used to particularize or generalise a noun is called Article.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.