Home Forums COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BCS – B) Question: (BCS – 4B)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

It’s really difficult for me to communicate in an amicable and professional manner when I don’t have enough sleep. I just wanna know if I’m the only one who has this problem? Anybody who can share their personal experience? Will be glad to know for my personal consolation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1st of all tak about grades or markes that you given to students in 1st seasonal!
    It was very Injustice even after online
    education where students do their best to
    learn but with the lake of Internet
    availablility and other problems students
    can’t take online classes properly
    .and You gave 15-25 marks out of 30
    still….. .you know GPA really matters
    ..I can guarantee that in online mode
    there are less chances that student
    attempted the paper without the help of
    internet , even you provided your website as help material – and after that you are giving 18-19 17 15 marks to students out of 30 Its our request to increase at least 2 marks so that it may boost us

Anonymous
    Inactive

Umair Here sp19-bcs-043

it’s our state of mind which helps us in communicating professionally. When we don’t have enough sleep our mind doesn’t allow us to talk in a professional manner. Our body language, decision making skills etc. all are associated with our mind’s capability. So when we do not get enough sleep, we lack in professionalism and in many other aspects. I agree with you totally

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lack of sleep can alter your mood and cause negative emotional state such as anxiety ,anger. These highly charged emotional states cause a hurdle to effective communication as it can lead to misunderstanding.
    Secondly, one can not focus properly without having enough sleep as good sleep is important for fresh mind. Without concentration you can not deliver your message properly to receiver or as a receiver you might not understand what the communicator is trying to convey.

#Saman Zia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sleep is a vital component of a person’s overall health(either mental or physical) and well-being as it enables the body to repair and be fit for another day to take a fresh start. Studies have shown that people after a deprived sleep have weak performance in verbal fluency as well as in concentration and focus. Also, people with sleep deprivation are reported to be moody and less energetic. So, I think this makes sense why the need to get enough sleep is important.
    -Khalida Ishaq-

Anonymous
    Inactive

Need of rest can modify your disposition and cause negative passionate state such as uneasiness , outrage. These profoundly charged enthusiastic states cause a jump to viable communication because it can lead to misunderstanding. Secondly, one can not center legitimately without having sufficient rest as great rest is vital for fresh mind. Without concentration you’ll be able not provide your message legitimately to collector or as a receiver you might not get it what the communicator is attempting to pass on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sleep is a vital, often neglected, component of every person’s overall health and well-being. Sleep is important because it enables the body to repair and be fit and ready for another day. Getting adequate rest may also help prevent excess weight gain, heart disease, and increased illness duration. Studies have shown that people after a deprived sleep have weak performance in verbal fluency as well as in concentration and focus.Secondly, one can not focus properly without having enough sleep as good sleep is important for fresh mind. Without concentration one can not deliver his/her message properly to receiver or as a receiver one might not understand what the communicator is trying to convey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sleep is vital component of a person health either physically or mentally. Need of rest can cause negative behavior in personality of person. Unrest in body change our professional manner like body language, decision making skills and stress in mind. Secondly, one can not focus properly without having enough sleep as good sleep is important for fresh mind.
    So when we do not get enough sleep, we lack in professionalism in every aspects. I agree with you
    # Afshan Afzal

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not enough sleep can alter your mood and cause negative emotional state such as anxiety ,anger. These highly charged emotional states cause a hurdle to effective communication as it can lead to misunderstanding. Secondly, one can not focus properly without having enough sleep as good sleep is important for fresh mind. Without concentration you’ll be able not provide your message legitimately to collector or as a receiver you might not get it what the communicator is attempting to pass on.# Zeeshan Ali

Anonymous
    Inactive

well, to be honest lack of sleep had an adverse effect on one’s mental health. Its often said that sleep should be in your diet in order to achieve something you are willing for, so it’s necessary to have proper sleep to be work the best out of your body. because excessive time with no sleep leads to anxiety, frustration, and many more such illness traits.
    i had an experience of no sleep for a longer time and it results hazardous so literally cant relate more with our words.
    so take an appropriate amount of sleep nd start the day or so other activity with the positive charm and thoughts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rest is an essential part of an individual’s general health(either mental or physical) and prosperity as it empowers the body to fix and be good for one more day to take a new beginning. Studies have demonstrated that individuals after a denied rest have feeble execution in verbal familiarity just as in fixation and core interest. Likewise, individuals with lack of sleep are accounted for to be grumpy and less vivacious. Thus, I think this bodes well why the need to get enough rest is significant.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Need of rest can modify your disposition and cause negative passionate state such as uneasiness , outrage. These profoundly charged enthusiastic states cause a jump to viable communication because it can lead to misunderstanding. Secondly, one can not center legitimately without having sufficient rest as great rest is vital for fresh mind. Without concentration you’ll be able not provide your message legitimately to collector or as a receiver you might not get it what the communicator is attempting to pass on.
    _Samra anosh

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.