Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Paragraph Writing

Write a paragraph about the career you are considering. Explain why you are choosing that career path, and how you plan to accomplish your goals.

Make sure you follow the techniques you have read in the class.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MAHNOOR SAEED (FA20-BSE-036)
    Being a Software Engineer: is more than just programming. It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Software engineering includes knowledge enhancing handling classes such as Network Theory and Design , Python Programming , Introduction to Internet Applications and Human Computer Interaction.
    Another reason a software engineering career is a great choice is because the field is so broad and encompasses a variety of roles related to both computer applications and systems. This enables you to work in the area or areas that interest you most.
    For instance, some software engineers spend their days building or rebuilding computer information systems. Others use their talents to create webpages or enhance a company’s network security. It’s up to you which direction you want to take.
    Some career choices are sufficiently unique because they require you to work all on your own. However, job search site “Monster” describes that a “software engineer” career isn’t one of them as individuals in these roles generally work in teams that makes this career path more attractive if you fall into the second category.
    Of course, being a successful team player also requires that you have some of the soft skills compulsory to work effectively in teams.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My future goals include graduating from the east school and collage. After I cleared Fsc, one of my goals related to my education is to attend a university located in attock. While in college I want to be as involved as I can possibly be during those four years. I want to create an impact in my community and hopefully the world as well. Community service that I will be participating in will provide me with the experience that I need to be a more well-rounded individual. These experiences in turn will help me become a better social worker in the future. Also during college, I want to get an internship in attock so that I can have more experience in my future field of work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kashaf Saleem 048

When people ask me what do I want to do as a career, I respond with I want to become a software engineer. People are in shock when they hear that because software engineering is a hard and challenging career. It includes a mixture of subjects such as science, English, and a strong foundation of mathematics and most importantly programming. It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Having this as a job gives engineers the power to influence other peoples life through programs that could help them with day to day tasks.Software Engineering is basically useless without programming. And in order to become a successful software engineer i will try my best just to accomplish my goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Asadullah 028

At the point when individuals ask me what would I like to do as a profession, I react with I need to turn into a software engineer. Individuals are in stun when they hear that since software engineering is a hard and testing vocation. It incorporates a combination of subjects, for example, science, English, and a solid establishment of arithmetic and in particular programming. It’s an opportunity to help others through the intensity of innovation. Having this as an employment enables designers to impact different people groups life through projects that could assist them with everyday tasks.Software Engineering is essentially pointless without programming. Furthermore, to turn into a fruitful software engineer I will make an honest effort just to achieve my objective.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Firstly ,as i choose this career of software engineering ,because it is my interest and consideration for built up my whole career for better life. Secondly ,i choose this because of the great demand in world of science and technology and also it is good to admit those which have great entail .Thirdly, i believe achieving goals matters on hard working and great time contribution for what that matters i.e. accomplishment of goals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

FA20-BSE-032/ATK
    I chose Software Engneering just because of my interest in this field and this field have a good scope all around the globe.From Matric my dream is to join Civil Services and I truly believe that If a person is devoted towards his aim and continuesly making Efforts for it he can acchieve his aim.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose Software Engneering as a carreer because I have interest in that Field second reson is that being SE Demsnd wss so highand demand Was so high in world… International demand and loval demand when i wasnin matric my dream is to become chemical engineer but its not in demand ON international level and in pakistan and I believe that If a person is devoted towards his aim and continuesly do his best in that field.. HE CAN ACHIEVE HIS AIM AND DESTINATION..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose software enjneering just because its my passion and the other reason is that the scope of SE in the whole world.Secondly ,i choose this because of the great demand in world of science and technology and also it is good to admit those which have great entail .Thirdly, i believe achieving goals matters on hard working and great time contribution for what that matters i.e. accomplishment of goals.At the point when individuals ask me what would I like to do as a profession, I react with I need to turn into a software engineer. Individuals are in stun when they hear that since software engineering is a hard and testing vocation. It incorporates a combination of subjects, for example, science, English, and a solid establishment of arithmetic and in particular programming. It’s an opportunity to help others through the intensity of innovation. Having this as an employment enables designers to impact different people groups life through projects that could assist them with everyday tasks.Software Engineering is essentially pointless without programming. Furthermore, to turn into a fruitful software engineer I will make an honest effort just to achieve my objective.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose software engineering just because of my interest is this field and this field have a good scope all around the globe.from matric my dream is to join civil services and I truly believe that is a person is devoted towards his aim and continuesly making efforts for it he can acchieve his aim.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choice software engineering as a career because I have in interest in this field and this field have a good scope.Software Engineering applies the knowledge and theoretical understanding gained through computer science to building high-quality software products.
    Another reason a software engineering career is a great choice is because the field is so broad and encompasses a variety of roles related to both computer applications and systems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose SE because being a Software Engineer is more than just programming. It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Having this as a job gives engineers the power to influence other peoples life through programs that could help them with day to day tasks. Software Engineering is an expanding occupation, which means that more and more jobs are opening up for this position everyday. Also, one of the perks of this job is how much money you make.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose software enjneering just because its my passion and the other reason the scope of SE in the whole world. That People are in shock when they hear that because software engineering is a hard and challenging career. It includes a mixture of subjects such as science, English, and a strong foundation of mathematics and most importantly programming.And in order to become a successful software engineer i will try my best just to accomplish my goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In past i am crazy to know how these games these software are made thats why i prefer software engineering in present i really enjoyed this feild now i am really confident that i will become successful in this feild in future i am planning to open a software house like Microsoft inshallah.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choice software engineering as a career because I have in interest in this field and this field have a good scope.Software Engineering applies the knowledge and theoretical understanding gained through computer science to building high-quality software products.
    Being a Software Engineer: is more than just programming. It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Software engineering includes knowledge enhancing handling classes such as Network Theory and Design , Python Programming , Introduction to Internet Applications and Human Computer Interaction.i really enjoyed this feild now i am really confident that i will become successful in this feild in future i am planning to open a software house like Microsoft inshallah.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I choose software engineering on the grounds because firstly, Its my enthusiasm and the other explanation is that the extent of SE in the entire world. Secondly ,I pick this in view of the extraordinary interest in universe of science and innovation and furthermore it is a great idea to concede those which have incredible involve .Thirdly, I think accomplishing objectives matters on persevering and extraordinary time commitment for what that issues for example achievement of goals. At the moment that people ask me what might I want to do as a career , I respond with I need to transform into a computer programmer. People are in paralyze when they hear that since computer programming is a hard and testing occupation. It joins a blend of subjects, for instance, science, English, and a strong foundation of math and specifically programming. It’s a right set of circumstances to help other people through the force of development. Having this as a business empowers architects to affect various social orders life through ventures that could help them with ordinary tasks. Software Engineering is basically futile without programming. Besides, to transform into a productive computer programmer I will put forth a legitimate attempt just to accomplish my goal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have chosen software engineering as my career choice and i am very ambitious about it. Software engineer usually have a bachelor’s degree, and for that i have taken admission in comsats university(Attock) to get a bachelor’s degree in software engineering to complete my goal.in todays’s world everthing is been controled by software and thats why Software Engineering is an expanding occupation, which means that more and more jobs are opening up for this position everyday. Software engineers have extensive knowledge of programming languages, software development, and computer operating systems, and they apply engineering principles to software creation. By applying these engineering principles to every stage of the development process, from requirements analysis to the software process, they can create customized systems for individual clients.and my goal is straight but they aren’t always easy to meet. i want to create a best sotware that can help other people out and make interaction in them more easily and my important goal is that the software that i create is Readable,Correct,Reusable,Extendable,Flexible and Efficient.

Anonymous
    Inactive

FA20-BSE-056
    Software engineering field was not popular in past as nowadays.Software field is being famous in the during era.This field is so broad
    that it is attracting the new generation toward itself. It contain team work and give us the job security.I want to develope my own applications and softwares.I have selected this field because this field is so broad and has a good future.I am also passionate about software development. I will try my best for my goal to be achieved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Software engineering is a branch of computer science which includes the development and building of computer systems software and applications software. I have chosen this career because I am interested in programing.
    The field is incredibly broad. Another reason a software engineering career is a great choice is because the field is so broad and encompasses a variety of roles related to both computer applications and systems. This enables you to work in the area or areas that interest you most. Its my passion. I also want to develop a software in future that would help everyone to meet requirements.

Anonymous
    Inactive

software engineering career is my great choice because this field is so broad and encompasses a variety of roles related to both computer applications and systems. This enables you to work in the area or areas that interest you most. Being a Software Engineer is more than just programming. It’s a chance to help other people through the power of technology. Having this as a job gives engineers the power to influence other peoples life through programs that could help them with day to day tasks.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Paragraph Writing’ is closed to new replies.