Home Forums COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BCS – A) Oral Delivery

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Oral Delivery

Which method of oral delivery of a message do you like the most? Give at least 2 reasons.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Extemporaneous method of oral delivery of a message due to following reasons:
    1)This is due to,it allows more eye contact with the audience and helps you establish direct contact with them.
    2)Frequent presentation will enable you to use fewer notes and feel more confident than a beginner does due to in which you deliver speech with the help of already prepared notes, handouts, or outline.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Impromptu method of oral delivery clicked me the most, the reasons are:
    1). If I fail once, I will at least learn how to deliver next time. I will make myself ready in the future.
    2). It will help me in gaining confidence and increasing my morale while speaking. I will not hesitate while delivering any other speech or talks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I liked the Reading method of oral delivery,reasons are
    1) The best thing about reading method is that there are minimum chances of any mistakes that might be technical, grammatical, or that of pronunciation.
    2) Another reason is that you can completely get information at any time you want ,by reading method

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer Extemporaneous method of oral delivery because:
    1)It allows our audience to pay more attention to the message because it is engaging both verbally and nonverbally.
    2)It allows us to be more confident and natural to provide a clear and better meaning of our speech.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i would prefer impromptu technique of oral delivery as we can see that in this technique needs your experience and you will be able to give speech at any time no matter what the situation demands, you have that experience , the knowledge that is required .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer the method of oral delivery for the following reasons:
    1) This is because, it allows for more eye contact with the audience and helps you to touch directly.
    2) Regular presentation will give you the ability to use a few notes and feel more confident than a beginner because you present a talk with the help of pre-prepared notes, handouts, or outline.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I liked Impromptu method the most for the following two reasons.
    1) It’s not something you need to specially prepare for a night or a week before(You get prepared for it while growing up and learning things.
    2) It describes a lot about someone’s personality, It shows how good and knowledgeable someone is about the said topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Extemporaneous method of oral delivery clicked me the most, the reasons are:

1) This is a method of oral delivery in which you deliver speech with the help of already prepared notes, handouts, or outline.
    2) This is the most preferred and most recommended way of delivery because it allows more eye contact with the audience and helps you establish direct contact with them. Frequent presentation will enable you to use fewer notes and feel more confident than a beginner does.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Extemporaneous method.
    Reason:
    1)flexibility….
    Because the flexibility of this speech will allow for a joke, anecdote, short story, or even audience interactions etc(pre_plan) .
    2)2nd & most important thats why I like extemporaneous if speaker who is familiar with the topic will be able to speak with passion/confidence.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Memorization method of oral delivery of a message due to following reasons:

1) This gives them a sense of command, and courage to face the audience.
    2) The positive side of this style of speech is the eye contact. You are able to maintain maximum eye contact with the audience, which means you will be able to maintain maximum eye contact.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The method which i like is Reading method of oral delivery,reasons are below
    1) The best thing about reading method is that there are minimum chances of any mistakes that might be technical, grammatical, or that of pronunciation.
    2) Another reason is that you can completely get information at any time you want ,by reading method

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Extemporaneous method of oral delivery of a message due to:
    1)In this method you deliver speech with the help of already prepared notes, handouts, or outline. This is the most preferred way by audiences and speakers.
    2)Most preferred and most recommended way of delivery because it allows more eye contact with the audience and helps you establish direct contact with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The extemporaneous method of oral delivery clicked me the most, the reasons are:
    If I fail once, I will at most concise learn how to deliver next time. I will make myself ready in the future.
    It will help me in obtaining confidence and boosting my confidence while speaking. I will not stop while delivering any other speech or communications.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oral presentations can be delivered by reading from a manuscript or from memory. These approaches are often touted as a method that allows the speaker to make eye contact and develop a rapport with the audience . Reading from a manuscript is more often utilized for longer and detailed communications that cover a lot of ground. Memorization, meanwhile, is usually only used for short and informal discussions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer the Extemporaneous method of oral delivery the reasons are:

1) It allows our audience to pay more attention to the information because it is involving both literally and nonverbally.
    2) The extemporaneous method provides us to be extra confident and natural to present a clear and better meaning of our speech.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer Impromptu method of oral delivery of a message because:

1) It is a presentation of a short message without advance preparation. So it helps me to convey large messages into few words.
    2) Impromptu speeches are generally most successful when they are brief and focus on a single point. So when I have to discuss on any single topic its help me a lot.

Syed Hamza Ali
    sp19-bcs-004

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Extemporaneous method of oral delivery of a message due to following reasons:
    1)This is due to,it allows more eye contact with the audience and helps you establish direct contact with them.
    2)Frequent presentation will enable you to use fewer notes and feel more confident than a beginner does due to in which you deliver speech with the help of already prepared notes, handouts, or outline.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Extemporaneous method
    Reasons are
    1) you can deliver speech with the help of already prepared notes, handouts, or outline.
    2)Most preferred and most recommended way of delivery because it allows more eye contact with the audience and helps you establish direct contact with them.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Oral Delivery’ is closed to new replies.