Home Forums COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BCS – B) Language Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Keymaster

Language Problems

Give any two language problems that you have faced during the online class of communication skills.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since it’s been quite an year we are indulged towards this system of teaching i.e Online.
    Teaching something must require a keen attention of your audience towards you. You must kind of aware by the thing that the main and first focus of something you are delivering is how much your audience is interested. Due to the reason of connectivity of being online there always somehow lack of connection between us and you which i somehow felt a barrier in getting the content.
    The next thing which became a barrier in communication during these classes would be the slightly the reason of switching of languages while giving lecture because sometime when you are stick to one language we trying to connect in the same zone but when you switched to another language there’s somehow we disconnect nd astray from the flow.

Apart from these there were not any kind of barrier i felt which literally become a thorn of route, because you put your whole efforts and tried the best to teach in the best way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although online training is meant to provide a solution to the boredom of classroom-based learning, this is not always the case. Many e-learning courses consist of never-ending texts followed by a long list of multiple choice questions that fail to engage students. Thus students often get bored with online training, and this lack of engagement and motivation is one of the main reasons e-learning courses fail. Students are simply not interested in taking the training, do not access the platform and do not complete the course. The one most effective problem is lack of internet connectivity this became the barriers in communication during online classes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Educating something must require a sharp consideration of your group of onlookers towards you. You must kind of mindful by the thing that the most and first focus of something you’re conveying is how much your gathering of people is interested. Due to the reason of network of being online there continuously some way or another need of association between us and you which i by one means or another felt a obstruction in getting the substance.

The following thing which got to be a obstruction in communication amid these classes would be the marginally the reason of exchanging of dialects whereas giving address since at some point once you are stick to one language we attempting to interface within the same zone but once you exchanged to another dialect there’s by one means or another we detach nd adrift from the stream.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Language Problems’ is closed to new replies.