Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have started reading the novel. it is interesting novel for us especially me.i got interested in the novel when the boy recap his first tour to the city and he talked to the young girl who was daughter of a merchant.he was talking to girl for first time as he all the time talk to his sheep.The shepherd boy is interesting character.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have started reading the novel. it is interesting novel for us especially me.i got interested in the novel when the boy recap his first tour to the city and he talked to the young girl who was daughter of a merchant.he was talking to girl for first time as he all the time talk to his sheep.The shepherd boy is interesting character. And also when when He was in front of her

Anonymous
    Inactive

when I have starting reading novel. I feel boring but after sometime. I am enjoing realy this novel is too much . bcauze this novel is totally diiffrent but enjoing interisting. The shapard boy is interesting charecter and alchemist also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.
    Highly Recommended Every one must read it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fa20-bse-028 Asadullah
    Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.
    Highly Recommended Every one must read it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alchemist is interested novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages .and this novel the journey of the boy described is in very interesting was that you can connect with the story line of this novel.
    Highly recommended every one must read it

Anonymous
    Inactive

For anyone who reads not only to escape reality but also to understand reality, The Alchemist can offer the best of both worlds. The events of the novel sit just on the borderline of miraculous and the ambience is simply just not that of our humdrum teenage world. However, The Alchemist also supplies insight and inspiration that extends beyond Santiago’s Sahara and into all lives, whether young, old, or teenage. The Alchemist may not be your regular fiction book, but it most definitely still deserves a place on your bookshelf!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.