Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.
    Highly Recommended Every one must read it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al Chemist is an Interesting novel to read.
    As you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alchemist is interested novel to read I was bored when i study 2 pages but when time paseses I was intrested to readAs you can see its popularity among the world that after being published it is translated into many languages.In this novel the journey of a boy is described in a very interesting way that you can connect with the story line of this novel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The constant theme in The Alchemist is to pursue your dreams by following what your heart desires. During the young boy’s journey, he learns to listen to the heart and to follow the language of omens. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he has never dreamed of when he first made the decision.”
    It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the unknowns and finer details of your dreams. Actions will flow out of having confidence in your decision; sitting on the fence will get you nowhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its an Interesting novel to read.Its about journey of a boy who like to travel and the adventures he face during that journey.
    I personally recommended it to every one to read Al Chemist

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Theme of “The Alchemist,” by Paulo Coelho is, always follow your dreams and listen to your heart. At the start of the novel Santiago does not know what he should do when he is confronted by his dream. But by the end of the novel Santiago completely trusts his heart to guide him though life. Santiago’s story shows him learning and living out the theme of the novel. I believe that this novel was meant to be read by people who are old enough to understand different struggles people sometimes need to endure to achieve goal. If someone were not to understand this concept then the novel would be “empty,” for them. The most interesting thing I found about the novel was the way Paulo build up Santiago’s hopes and then destroyed them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.